Commercial Laundry Equipment for Salons & Spas
If you own one of the 270,000 salons and barbershops in the United States, you know that it takes more than just talent to succeed in this growing area of the beauty industry. In order to compete, you need to continuously expand services, improve cleanliness, and offer top-notch customer service. Commercial laundry equipment from Martin-Ray Laundry Systems can help you satisfy your customers and improve your salon business.
Why You Need Commercial Laundry Equipment
As you’re already aware, all of the dyes, waxes, lotions, and oils used at salons and spas are messy and generate a lot of laundry. The more services you offer at your business, the more laundry is likely to pile up.
- Towels and rags for clients
- Protective capes
- Aprons and smocks used by employees
- Linens for massage and waxing tables
- Cleaning rags and towels
Keeping these items clean, stocked, and ready to use is essential to running a salon, spa, beauty parlor, or barbershop. You need laundry equipment that will be able to meet the unique needs of your business and help you provide a better experience to your customers.
Benefits of Commercial Laundry Equipment for Your Salon and Spa
At Martin-Ray Laundry Systems, we are a proud commercial laundry equipment distributor. Commercial washers and dryers provide your salon with the latest in laundry technology built to meet the needs of the beauty industry, including:
- High spin speeds for faster wash and dry times, so have clean linens faster.
- Programmable controls that allow you to customize settings for various fabrics, including cotton for towels and nylon, polyester, and other synthetics used in barber capes.
- Durability to withstand wear and tear from consistent use.
- Advanced technology and wash settings that fight through stains and make for fluffy towels.
- A variety of capacities and sizes to fit your space and needs.
- Energy efficient technology to keep utility costs low at your salon.
The right laundry equipment helps you can save time, energy, and money at your salon, and helps ensure you always have the cleanest, fluffiest towels and linens available for your patrons.
Quality Backed by Service
We’ve been helping salon and spa owners find laundry solutions since 1988. Just like you want to provide an exceptional experience for your clientele, we want to provide an exceptional experience to you! At Martin-Ray Laundry Systems, we're here to help our clients in the beauty industry with all their laundry concerns, including:
If you'd like to learn more about how we can help take your business to the next level, contact Martin-Ray today!