Commercial Laundry Equipment for Nursing Homes and Long-Term Care Facilities
Nursing homes and long-term care facilities take care of some of the most vulnerable people in our communities. To keep both patients and staff safe, happy, and healthy, laundry needs to be a top priority. Commercial laundry equipment from Martin-Ray Laundry Systems can help nursing homes tackle their laundry needs and keep top-notch patient care, safety, and sanitation at the forefront of their business. Here’s how:
Get a more sanitary clean
Soiled sheets, scrubs, bedding, and other linens contain bacteria, germs, and bloodborne pathogens that post serious health risks to staff and elderly patients who are already compromised. Properly cleaning these contaminated garments according to health care sanitation standards laid out by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is critical in protecting senior patients and the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff who work at nursing homes.
With that in mind, Martin-Ray is proud to offer on-premise laundry equipment from Speed Queen that features the high-performance and superior wash your long-term care facility needs. Speed Queen commercial washers and dryers are designed with clean in mind, meaning you'll get the best clean for your employees and patients. As a bonus, the energy-efficient products will help you lower operating and utility costs in your assisted living facility.
- Total temperature control helps meet the sanitation guidelines for disease prevention
- Water level control and adjustment allows nursing homes to cut down on water use and save money
- High extraction speed with up to 200 G-Force extraction promote shorter dry times and lower energy costs, which in turn promotes better patient care.
- Heavy-duty design that’s built to last and work as hard as your team does
- Programmable controls are easy to use by staff of all experience levels
- Various commercial washer and dryer capacity to meet your laundry and design needs
- Quantum Gold Controls help you manage your laundry room more efficiently
Helping You Provide Better Patient Care
Your work hard to keep nursing home patients healthy and we want to return the favor. Martin-Ray has been helping nursing homes and other health care facilities with their laundry needs since the 1980s. We are more than just commercial laundry equipment. We help on-premise laundry operations from beginning to end, including:
- Laundry room design
- Laundry equipment installation
- Equipment repairs, parts, and maintenance
- Ongoing technical support
- And so much more!